Quick Zoom Participation FAQ
LOOKING FOR YOUR ZOOM LINKS?
All links will be sent to registrants via email. Make sure to check your “promotions” or “spam” inboxes in case your email landed there. Please mark these emails “not promotions” or “not spam” so that you receive emails from us. (Sometimes emails being sent to 800+ folks can end up being marked as as a promotion or spam.) We do our best to work around this, but it can depend on individual email settings. (If you can not find your email, please re-register: You’ll see the end of the registration process will lead you to your Zoom links.)
PARTICIPANT INPUT & QUESTIONS
- Each session will be recorded.
- Participants will remain on mute during the session.
- Please use the chat feature in order to ask a question or make a contribution.
- You are invited to use your reactions:
- All sessions are recorded and this will occur automatically.
- Videos will be available on the summit website after the conference.
- Chat can be saved and can be downloaded by all participants in the meeting. You can save the chat by clicking on the (…) feature at the bottom of the chat, then selecting “Save chat.”
Zoom Support – New to Zoom? It’s okay. Learn about how to login and troubleshoot issues via Zoom’s resources.